St Alban’s Church of England Primary School
St Alban's has a long and great tradition of serving and being an important part of the local community. A warm welcome is extended to all children whose parents live or work in the area. Parents can find more information about our admission arrangements though Camden LA https://www.camden.gov.uk/school-admissions-general
St Alban's School is a Church of England Foundation. As such, the Governors welcome applications from all those who are in sympathy with the character and values of a Church of England School. The school's authorised admission number is 30 places, with 26 full-time equivalent places in the Nursery class.
Admissions at this Church of England VA school are the responsibility of the governors. For more information, please see the admissions policy in the policies section.
To enquire about a school place or any questions regarding admissions, please email our Admin Assistant Rujina Begum: firstname.lastname@example.org
Camden Guides and Appeals Timetables
Timetable for Appeals
Primary Reception class admissions and appeals, 2021
- 16 April 2021 - offer letters sent from LA
- 17 May 2021 - deadline for receiving completed appeals (or up to 21 school days from date of notification on an unsuccessful application).
- Anyone making an appeal will receive at least 10 school days' notice of their appeal hearing.
- 21 June - 9 July 2021 - appeal hearings to take place
- Decision letters regarding appeal hearings will be sent within 5 school days of the hearing wherever possible.