We work hard to ensure that parents and carers feel very much part of our school community and believe that it is only when we work in close partnership with each other that our children will make the most progress.
There are many ways you can support your child in their education. Here are some examples of ways we think you could help:
· Listen to your child read every evening and share stories with them.
· Talk to your child about their day. See the questions below for ideas.
· Support your child with their home learning.
· Come to parent/carer evenings and hear about how your child is getting on.
· Come to assemblies, concerts and church services.
· Attend our parent/carer workshops
· Offer to help in the classroom or on educational visits
Every week you will receive a newsletter from the school. It is very important you read this, as it has all the things on it that have been happening or may be coming up within the term.
We want you as parents, carers and friends to feel part of our school and we see you as essential partners. It is through working together that we can ensure your child will achieve all that they are capable of.